Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beach Front Property

"I want to go here."
 Mintsy... the price is a tad bit high don't you think?

"Not for the first 4 days!"

Mintsy... that price is still high. It's a small room.

"But we can put all the beach stuff in it!!! BUY IT!"

All right. Fine. It's not like I'm using that saved up CC that is just tempting me to buy more .... P-O-N-I-E-S.

".... we've had a dozen school themes. I've learned how to spell."

>.<

"Buy it."

Fine. ::clicks:: "Please Wait" ... and wait... and wait. Mintsy, it isn't working.

I want beach front property!!!!!
Well obviously Playfish doesn't want you to have it. They aren't letting me buy it... there is nothing I can do!

No Mintsy. No. Do not go... MINTSY PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!!!!

Mintsy's nude protest

.... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment