Sunday, September 2, 2012

They just can't be bothered


Tonight I completed the Color Splash body kit and to my amazement, the inner ears at the Stylist show orange as default for that green color on this kit. Never mind that the advertisement shows green.

Now I know you can pretty much choose any inner ear color you want for the newer colors. You click on an old color with the inner ear color you want then click on any of the new colors.

But this doesn't work for the old original colors. Your options are limited to pink for the most part.

So if they can't even be bothered to fix different inner ear colors for with new colors I don't know if I have much hope of getting Mintsy restored. I'm just really angered they couldn't take the time to come up with new inner ear colors for these new colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment