Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Pet Society House


"I have a new house! I HAVE A NEW HOUSE!!"




Yes, Mintsy, you have a new house! Now your mansion will stay a mansion! With this second house, we can travel to new themes each week. It'll be great!

Well, someday it will be great....

"Hey, there's only one room here! What gives?"
 Yeah, you only get one room free in this house right now Mintsy.

"But I want more rooms!"

 Well, did you think a VACATION house would be cheap?

"But I did all that leveling up!"
Yeah... well we know how Playfish is. But maybe if we suggest to them that leveling up is hard work and this new house needs some more new level up rewards with new rooms they'll do something about it?
"And while you're at it, tell them I need more tree seeds. Look at this!"

Mintsy, now you're just pushing it. More coin seeds? They haven't released those in... well... so long ago I can't remember what it was!


OKAY! Stop frowning at me. Maybe we can get others to post their suggestions too?


There, Mintsy. Are you happy now? Can you be a little patient?

"I can try...."
Hmmm... not sure I believe her for some reason....

2 comments:

  1. I want to cuddle her! Though her bear ears look a bit like horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the bear ears... bear ears are here to stay until I can have non pink inner ears! >.<

    ReplyDelete