Monday, October 15, 2012

Set Sail for Halloween!

My sunken ship is so neat!

Yeah I'm really glad I decided to do up this room.

Waaaaaait a minute... everything looks the same... but not...
It's this week's items, Mintsy. They're recolors.

WELL THEY LEFT OUT SOME!!!!!! Is this really the same bed?

Um, no... that's a recolor from a different theme.

Yay. 0% creativity. Am I going to die soon?
I'm not sure Mintsy :( But lets not talk about things like that...

Well I'm ready to set sail! Where's the upper deck?
This way Mintsy! :)


Oh yeah. Now I can set sail for anywhere I want!!!!!
Wait just a minute Mintsy... we need to put up the items from this week.

I can't wait! Ships are awesome!!!!
Yep... just keep dancing for a few more seconds Mintsy while I add a few more things...

Ok.

What happened to my treasure. And my sails?

AND MY DRESS!!!!!!!!!
Mintsy... you're on a haunted pirate ship...

Is this suppose to be Halloween? I'm unimpressed with the recoloring.

Yes, Mintsy, we are too.

Oh well. I'm ON A HAUNTED PIRATE SHIP!

That's the spirit Mintsy. Keep on dancing :)

Just go easy on the grog...

Mintsy....

Mintsy?

Sigh. :/

2 comments: