Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome... welcome to brokesville

What happened to my welcome mat? I'm not dressed for the woods!
I think it is pretty funny Mintsy. Not even the doors are working.

Do you remember when the Welcome Mat Scandal broke out?

Before the welcome mat you could not choose which rooms your friends came into when they visited. You absolutely could not. But when they fixed the mat after it broke for like two weeks, COIN doors suddenly had the same function (just not in gardens). When this matter was brought to PF's attention Playfish argued and lied saying:

"Sorry it took so long to comment on this officially - I wanted to get the facts straight first.

I found out today that you could in fact (previously) change the visiting room for your neighbors for free. Not a lot of people knew this (myself included) but if you put a door + TV in the room, that would change the default room (for your friends when they visit too). So the only thing that has changed is the use for a TV to change the default room to something other than room #1, you only need a door now.

There was a lengthy discussion about this with the team, and as it stands right now, there are no plans to change the current behavior.

Sorry guys. "
So I can imagine them coming back this time and saying "sorry guys, the welcome mat is now functioning like it was always meant to and we have no plans to change the current behavior." They wont do this of course, they have to fix it, but the thought amuses me! And made me remember the  Welcome Mat Scandal. Which half of the links are broken on that page because all of MY threads regarding it have been deleted. How nice. But the one that does work is very entertaining to read.

Also, I will note that I swore to never buy CC again. I mean, if Playfish could easily change the functions on CC items and render them useless and the so called special feature could be had for free... why put money into that? This was back in October- November of 2010. I have not spent one dime of my own money on CC since. It's all been earned through FB credits that I also earned or saving up CC lotto. Just thought I'd share that. Game can be played without spending real money... you just have to be inventive. :)

Um, while I've been rambling... has anyone seen where Mintsy went?

YOU'RE A THIEF AND LIAR! FIX MY STUFF!!!!!!
MINTSY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HA HA HA HA! Goodbye Mayor!
Oh noes :(

No one will ever find the body here...
MINTSY! Millions of people dig there every day! >.< Oh goodness. Where is my jet. WHERE IS MY JET!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahaha!! You show 'em, Mintsy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And while she's at it she'd better dig a tunnel to China :P

      Delete