Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mintsy wants to be your friend

I know it's dangerous to ask YOU this question but... Whatchya thinkin about Mintsy?

I want a Facebook page. A friend said I should have one.
O__O

A what?

A Facebook page! The Mayor has one. So should I.
 Mintsy... you do not need a Facebook page.

Yes I do. Make me one. Look into my eyes--
Whoa, wait, what. No. No Mintsy. Facebook pages are a lot of work and a lot of trouble. Besides, why? You have this ENTIRE blog!

Maybe if I had a Facebook page people at Disney would have recognized me.
HA HA HA HA HA--

Oh. You were serious?

Mintsy I didn't mean it! Come back!

Not until you make me a Facebook page
.... brat...

All right. Fine. You can have a Facebook page. HERE!

YES. I'm gonna have so many friends!
Oh Mintsy, who could pass you up?


No comments:

Post a Comment