Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Plushie Mintsy gets jealous



It's about time you finished Blossom. Can we play now?
Almost Plushie Mintsy... Plushie Blossom still needs clothes...

What! She even gets new clothes and hair! :pouts:
Plushie Mintsy.... Plushie Blossom didn't have clothes. You have beautiful clothes that Julie made you.

I know. But you haven't even put me in them b/c of Plushie Blosom!
Don't worry Plushie Mintsy... now that Plushie Blossom is all done you'll have plenty to do! And this dress is more durable than your other one so this is the one you'll be wearing on the trip. Deal with it you demanding piece of felt!

:hugs: I love you anyway though.

Don't worry, Julie... I'm not nearly as demanding as Plushie Mintsy! <g>

1 comment:

  1. I love Plushie Blossom! So far she has been very well-behaved. <3

    ReplyDelete