Monday, November 12, 2012

The Mayor's Billboard

Really? I think we're already aware of this Mr. Mayor. How could we forget?
Yay the Mayor has his own billboard sign! Hmph

WHAT!

Honestly, Mintsy, didn't you see this coming?
WHAT!!!!

There's more???


MY CC!? He already gets so much from meeeeeeeee!
Mintsy.... there's no reason to shout and get upset. Corrupt politicians are everywhere. Stay calm.


You're right... stay calm... andthinkupasolution.
What was that Mintsy? You mumbled there... and why are you going into a phone booth?

Tee heee no one will recognize me nooooow
Mintsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing?

Torching government property. Tee hee


O__O :grabs a paper bag and puts it over head: I am so not a part of this! >.<

Suuuure I will... and I'll spend it all on torches! For you! bahahaa
:pokes holes in paper bag: Ok I admit... watching the Mayor's sign burn is too sweet of revenge not to see it slowly melt.

All in a good days work! I'm hungry now. Feed me.
....

:hands her some more marshmallows and chocolate:

That should hold her until tonight anyway. I hope.

And hey, Mintsy still got to torch something on her birthday week! All thanks to her dear friend Philly!

1 comment: