Monday, December 31, 2012

Mintsy Monday: Old Town

Now don't get us wrong... we *love* the current version of the town map. Mintsy loves to decorate and she was ecstatic when she was able to personalize the outside of her castle. But there is one thing we both miss about the old map...

It would snow in the winter season... isn't it pretty and festive?

And it would get spooky around Halloween time... though Mintsy did argue once that the trees just looked dead and not that spooky. lol

I wish they would still do this. Or just update the outside items! grrrrr



3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. To be honest, I've stopped decorating the outside. Just don't think about it. Mayor will probably evict me soon. lol Alexia will come move in with Mintsy. I'm sure she has a beautiful (blue and white) room just WAITING for me!! *giggle* xoxoxo (Not really ... although I keep waiting for Bean and Roo to move into their rooms that I made them in the very beginning.) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do have a beautiful blue and white room you would be so comfy in!!!! :D And do you know how many pretty gardens I've made for Ruby and she STILL hasn't shown up? Ungrateful pixels. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, Mintsy! There's no real point in decorating the outside anyway, since there aren't any new items coming out. :P

    ReplyDelete