Thursday, January 3, 2013

RSVP? NO!

......
HAH! Who would want to go to HIS party??

Yeah I know. He charges way too much for invitations too.
Yeah. No kidding. I love my friends too much to pay CC to ANNOY them to death! Come visit me. Come VISIT ME! COME VISIT ME! ;) :poke poke poke:

Just kidding. I don't mind the invites from people I like. lol

Another one? Doesn't an "x" mean anything to these people!?
Uh. No.

.... Mintsy... what is in that box?

You mean this box?
Yes. That box.

Oh nothing... just a little... gift.
o__O

I'm afraid to ask where you're taking this... gift...

The Mayor keeps nagging. I can't show up empty handed.
Hmmm... well I can't fault that logic...


4 comments:

  1. Oh god, Mayor Torture! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah uuuh Mintsy has a huge grudge against the mayor. lol

      Delete
  2. Mintsy is so cute! I didn't go to the Mayor's party either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Add I so don't blame you. lol You never know if he's gonna show up with clothes or not too... lol

      Delete