Friday, January 18, 2013

Butterfly abuse

Srsly? A butterfly trapped in a web to DIE?
Yeah... I admit I was a little shocked when I saw it. It wont stay there Mintsy, I promise. Pixel or not I love butterflies too much to watch it!

This is so wrong.
Flap...flap.. yeah not goin anywhere you poor little pixel
Aw it's OK Mintsy.

I wonder what that says about us... that we get disturbed over a trapped butterfly in a web but didn't cringe over the dark Christmas stuff? Yeah, um, let's not analyze that too much. lol

And where are you headed now Mintsy?

What did I do with that giant spider web...?
It's in your dungeon... why?

Because I'm gonna put the mayor on it...
O__O

Yeah... he should fit nicely.... Tee heee. 
Mintsy... I don't think that web is big enough to hold all of his lies let alone him :P

Ha ha.

Get it.

Web of...  ::coughs::


Point taken, Mintsy. Carry on.

5 comments:

  1. haha, that was so cute! I love your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love how the mayor is chained up! >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks. Mintsy is quite happy with her dungeon >:) tee hee

      Delete
  3. LoL! Awww... poor Mayor! Everybody seems to have it out for him.

    ReplyDelete