Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mintsy the spy

This is an ongoing story... please read the other parts first.
Recap & links here

Hey Mintsy! What are you up to? And why are you in that outfit?

Sshh... I'm going to go spy on that... impostor!
Ooooooh. Right. Yeah. She's pretty creepy.

Oh this is so creepy! How...why... oh dear.
 O__O Are you sure you want to go any further Mintsy? This... Mintspinky might be an evil minion of the mayor.... though you're right... we do need to find out what she's up to.

Just be careful.

Set up just like mine... only a little more... goth...
Yeah... I actually like the colors.. and falling leaves. Hey, maybe we should have...

NO!
Ok..ok... calm down.. I was just thinking. Eeesh.

Well at least the road to my castle is... hidden...
Then how did she find you? Or her home for that matter?

Yeah... I don't want to know either.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! Haaaaaa!
Hey, look on the bright side Mintsy... your armory is stocked up a lot more than hers!

Doesn't make this less creepy...
Yeah. You're right... well lets see what is in the other rooms...

Grapes... gothic like dead ones... oh boy... 
Don't eat them Mintsy! They might be poisoned o_O Funny these looks better than yours...

Ok. Feed me please. I must be hallucinating! 
Wow. You have gothic library and she has... a very elegant one. Please insert Twilight Zone music here....

What are we going to do Mintsy?

Oh I think I have an idea....
 Oh? Should I be scared... ?

I think it is time to have our little friend over for tea...hehe

Click here for part three.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mintspinky! DON'T DRINK THE TEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for the sake of Mintspinky the imposter, there will only be sugar in the tea.

    I can hardly wait for the next part of the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by!

    It's so funny how you guys have no trust in Mintsy o:) LOL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to see what happens... cute story :D

    ReplyDelete