Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ponies...Ponies...PONIES

So Mintsy and I are a little head over heels for ponies... however, we've been really really good about not buying a boat load of them. For the most part... ::shifty eyes::

But the ones we do have, we love bunches. Don't we Mintsy?

Yep! Loved em so much we had to get em a bigger room! tee hee
Mintsy carries them all over the place... and well, she wanted to show them off... :)


 
Mintsy has wonderful friends :) She loves the ones she's been gifted and a few that she's bought for herself.

Being a My Little Pony collector growing up... it's no wonder my collection keeps...expanding... :)

Buy me more ponies... now. Pwease?
eeeeeer.... ::covers eyes:: I'm not looking! Nope. Not doin it. 
Stop looking at me like that Mintsy... 
Sigh.

7 comments:

  1. LOL so cute! XD Your ponies are so pretty too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your v3 ponies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D The V4s do amuse me but I think V3s are my favorite. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ponies. Mintsy has quite a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You owe me 5 CC. I think I have to go buy another pony. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. But Mintsy isn't sorry. She supports occasional pony spending :) Tee hee

      Delete