Friday, February 1, 2013

Mintsy is in stitches!

Funny stitches and cute patches that is! he he he

What all did you want to get this week, Mintsy?

I need that there, and this, and that...
Really? A stocking in January? hmph.

And I want that kitty!
That kitty comes with that table, Mintsy... :/

"UUuuh I hate it when they do that!!!"

I agree Mintsy. I agree.

Oh theeeese are cute!
Well okay Mintsy but I don't know what we're going to do with them... there's not enough there to complete an ...

Well it is a little... cozy? Yeah lets stick to inside!
Mintsy!! Get those threads away from that open flame!!! >.<

P.S. how cute would a plushie fire have looked with this? CUTE. Just sayin.

Oh yeah I like this swing inside much better! weeee
This room is almost too garish. hahaaaa

Maybe a little but look at all the cute things I made with my sewing machine!

Super cute Mintsy! Glad we kept that machine....

This bed is so comfy!

It looks it! :D

We did like this week. It wasn't as amazing as Butterfly week but we had fun. And we thought Mintsy looked especially adorable in her gifted dress and wig. :)

Finished room:


Did you enjoy this week?

4 comments:

  1. Plushie fire would be amazing! LOL. Glad you and Mintsy had fun! I liked some of the stuff but I'm so lazy. I wonder if some stuff might look interesting with the Sketch stuff from this coming week...we'll see I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Maybe :D I was starting to put the Noir stuff with it. The stitches stuff might looks cute too though :D

      Delete
  2. I <3 Mintsy! Haha :D I can't wait to see her thoughts on Sketch week! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3

      Yeah. Um. She might have a lot to say about this week... or none if I can control her little tongue... ha ha ha :D

      Delete