Monday, February 11, 2013

Mintsy Monday: Gardening

Hey Mintsy! Do you remember your first garden?

Of course!
 The picture below was taken when gardens were first introduced. All we had back then were coin mystery seeds for flowers, trees, and veggies.

I could never remember when I planted the veggies and they'd always be rotten!


So I was going to start a calendar. That's what the "1" is above the cupcake tree.

Except when I loaded it up the next day the 7 was in front of it :/

PS layering strikes again!

I never touched the veggies after that! lol

4 comments:

  1. Mintsy is very cute!
    I used to love the cupcake tree back then when gardens were introduced, now I don´t have many trees because I have nice wallpapers on my gardens and I don´t want to cover them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I don't blame you for not wanting to cover up those gorgeous backgrounds! That is why I have loads of trees but no fancy garden backgrounds. LOL :D

      Delete
  2. I've never been successful at growing veggies either :( which is why I fill my gardens up with trees LoL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. So glad the fruit from the trees never get rotten! lol :D Speaking of that... Mintsy needs to go do her gardening. She overspent this week on stuff ;)

      Delete