Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines is here again...

Well Valentines has come and gone once again! I took Mintsy shopping... I must admit I was very afraid and nearly skipped this week all together... but she was excited to leave the de-colored week behind.

Yay! I hope it's Ant-Vday for once!
I told her not to hold her breath... lol

Wait, what? Pay for one dress and its recolored copy for a heart???
::chuckles:: Yeah ... sorry Mr. Mayor but a floating heart doesn't entice me at all! lol

Mintsy was not impressed either!

However....

WOW! I think I am dreaming! THAT WIG!!!
Mintsy and I were shocked a new coin wig was in stores! And one so pretty!

I tried to talk her out of going to the furniture store... but Mintsy insisted there had to be different stuff than the pink table and bathtub she was crafting. I tried to warn her...

Noooo it's all pink and red? All of it? Nooo it can't be!
And before I could stop her... she rushed off to check the market...

Seriously? Why can't we have a non-typical Vday for once?!
I felt her pain. Never mind that the wine and bucket is reminiscent of a past CC item...

We've had so many themes with pinks and reds and hearts... IF they had done a non-typical Valentines theme, someone who wanted a more traditional Valentines that you expect every year could have done it easily!

Besides, I've never played a game that has had an Anti-Valentines theme... would be nice to have the unexpected! Or they could have mixed both together!

Then I thought... well we've had plenty of dark themes too. Maybe I'll just mix and match myself!

P.S. if anyone has another dark Christmas rug... I am willing to trade..
Spent a lot of coins... lol

But I really like my gothic valentines :)
And lets not forget the wonderful gift your friend Luna gave you for Valentines! Such a pretty outfit!!!

It's one of my favorites! Thank you Luna!



2 comments: