Friday, February 22, 2013

Plushie Mintsy wants a pony!

Hey! I want a pony too! A very very very pretty sparkly one!
Plushie Mintsy... I have a box full of Ponies... there is no way I'm buying you some.

I would like a box of ponies!
Plushie Mintsy... they are buried in my closet. How about this one... it's at least not in a box...

Wow! This one is pretty cool but it doesn't look like Mintsy's!
 I figured you might say that. Fine.

If it wasn't bad enough that I play with plushie pets and pixels but now I gotta bring out My Little Ponies? You are one rotten piece of felt, you know that? I'm nearly... eeeeer 20... yeah... 20...

::runs off::

Oh wow look at all these ponies!!!!
Yeah... it's not even half of my collection... which I'm not bringing out every single one. lol.

These are some of my favorites!

 Anyone shocked this is a favorite? ha ha ha

Ha! I bet Pixel Mintsy is jealous! I have an all white pegasus!

Yep. I bet she is. lol

We've been hoping for a long haired all white or all gold pegasus. But it hasn't happened yet :)

This one was one of my top favorites. I named her Tiffany... I don't know why. It might be her actually name for all I know. lol I wrote the names on their hooves but most have faded off.

I love her colors!
This was actually my first pony and therefore my favorite of all. :) I loved her hair colors. Her name is of course Gingerbread. 
Tee hee! Winged ponies!!!!!!!

Oh pretty hair!
She was a favorite of mine because of her hair. :)
My favorite color!
I have a bunch of this style and they were awesome! I didn't bring them all out because yes, this is my favorite color too. :)
I have ponies! I still want more...
No Plushie Mintsy! lol Absolutely not.

Oh noes.

Now I want to go to the toy store and see if they have any all green ones :/ I'm doomed!

*starts singing "I never wanna grow up! I'm a toys R us kid!"*

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you have a plushie of Mintsy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love her :) Blossom's owner made her for me... I made her a Blossom but I didn't do as well as she did so I got the better end of the deal. LOL :D

      Delete