Friday, March 22, 2013

Cheap Critic: Feathers are expensive!

This dress... does not really match the theme! What am I!?
Well... I think you're suppose to be a bird lover/watcher but I've never known one to climb into bird nests so I really have no idea Mintsy...

The Mayor & his henchmen are to blame! CC this, CC that!
Yep. Feathers are apparently... not cheap! I wouldn't care too much if the coin outfit at least you know, fit in more with the theme...
Grrrrrr
Dont even think about burning that mirror, Mintsy. I worked hard for...

Are you listening to me?

Hello Mr. Mayor..
Uh Mintsy?


Goodbye Mr. Mayor. he he he he
o_O

Oh this hat looks good on me. Just right.
MINTSY WAKE UP!!

This body bag is heavy... tee hee
Gulp. Body bag?

he he he he
>.<

MINTSY WAKE UP!

I am going to be mayor!
No you're not! You were day dreaming again.

Oh? I think I have it all planned out. He wont give me nice theme clothes...
OK OK OK here... why don't we do this...


There, you're a bird! See?

I'm  a bird in a nest! Tee this is so cool! Weeeeeeeeee

Whew! Another crisis averted... no thanks to Mr. Mayor! Eeeesh!




4 comments: