Friday, March 8, 2013

For the Woman...?

So another pink week has come and gone...

A stove? Really playfish? And can it look anymore girly? tee hee
I was very relieved to see that Mintsy wasn't her normal angry self when seeing themes like this.... but I admit it was worrying me.

How many fake packages does one pet need? tee hee
Then I started to worry that maybe she'd cracked...

Who are they? I don't recall seeing a nun in pet society & who is Michelle?
Exactly Mintsy. Exactly.

Ha ha ha the chandelier is bigger than me and the table!
OK we got a kick out of the PS design team failing once again on size and proportion :)

So seeing that we didn't like a single item from this week.... I asked Mintsy what room she wanted to wear her Irish Dress in.

She said she wanted to be in an Irish Castle!

And of course I had to choose my favorite castle to model it after! The Ashford Castle!

I love my dress. Tee hee. Ok I love my room too. Tee hee
Then I had to ask Mintsy why she seemed so happy despite this week having a load of bows and pink colors everywhere.

That's when I found her in the cellar...

glug glug glug glug
....

That's the last time I take you to Ireland, Mintsy :/


2 comments: