Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patick's Day and a Birthday Party!

This has been a fun and exciting week for Mintsy and me!

First, we got our green on.

Tee hee. This week is all about ME! It's all MINT!
I had to remind her that her name is not St. Patrick and that she isn't even close to being a saint..

HA HA HA
 ::coughs::



Then we had to green up our room. We used old items... but we really did love the new coin dress this week.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Look! We let the petlings out to play :)
Then... Mintsy surprised me with a wonderful celebration!

Thank you, friends, for coming! Tee hee

We got a lot of cool stuff :D
And then I was told a lot of wonderful people showed up for the main event that Mintsy put together for me!


I loved it so much!!!  :D

It's the one thing that draws me to games like (fluff)Friends and Pet Society... it's the wonderful people you meet along the way and the friendships that emerge.

Thank you guys! :D It's always great celebrating any and all occasions with you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww ... this was adorable! Thanks for the invite! I had a blast! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Thank you for inviting me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Thank you guys for showing up! :D

    ReplyDelete