Friday, March 29, 2013

Mintsy hopping down the bunny trail!


Yoo hoo! Mintsy... I'm back!

Mintsy?

Where are you? ::squints and sees something behind the basket::

Oh there you are!
Where have you been all week?
I'm sorry... I got busy... but I'm here now and all yours! What have you been doing?

Mintsy?

Carrying around this huge bunny...

Wow that's a huge bunny! o_O And what the heck have you been feeding it?

Ancient Easter Eggs...
:o MINTSY! Those weren't ancient... those were antique collectibles! Don't you remember how many trees we bumped into knocking them suckers down!?

Oops.
You don't look particularly regretful Mintsy :/

I'm not... tee hee
Rotten pixel :/

She's also made me change her clothes about a dozen times...
It's pretty but I don't have any bunny ears!

Ok then.

They match me!!! But maybe not so bunny like...
Seriously Mintsy?

Um yeah. Not so much. Maybe a baker bunny.

::bangs head into wall::

PERFECT!
Whew!

We hope to see you at my Bunny Meadow! tee heee :D

8 comments:

  1. hi minsty! you're really funny! can I add u on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! You made Mintsy blush! he he he :D Thank you!

      Mintsy loves new friends but for privacy reasons I do not publish my Facebook URL. However, you can contact us through Mintsy's FB page! There's a link to the right :)

      Delete
    2. thank you for telling me it! and i liked her facebook page!

      Delete
  2. hi nice PS blog! minsty is so cute and funny and always makes me laugh and happy! You can visit my PS blog at : samaviamarwat.blogspot.com :) and i also want to add you >.<.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's nice to meet you :D Thank you so much for commenting :)


      For adds, you all can send me a private message here: https://www.facebook.com/playfishMintsy :)

      Delete
  3. ive posted on your page! Ive liked it too! You can add me from that :)

    ReplyDelete