Monday, March 11, 2013

Mintsy Monday: Someone is getting old!

Tee hee! My owner is having a birthday this week!
MINTSY! That's suppose to be a secret... I can only turn 21 a few more times before people start catching on!!!!!
I dun care. I get cool things. tee hee
Rotten pixel.

Oh but remember all I do for you? Rotten human :P
Garden party in 2012...
 Ok. The garden party was lovely...

A beautiful dinner in 2011... and someone didn't take pictures of the 2 years prior...
I'm sorry, Mintsy :( But I'm sure the rooms were lovely.

You always know how to throw a party. :) Thank you very much :)

Mintsy? Oh Mintsy....


Hm. I guess this years decorating wore her out... sweet dreams Mintsy!

psssst....
Is she gone?
Tee hee. I have the perfect birthday present!
Take a picture of your pet already for a party! Pic w/me optional.
Then she'll have a wonderful album of memories :)
You can share them by posting on my Facebook page or messaging me there!
You can also TAG my (Mintsy's) FB page in the photo! Just tag it like you would anyone else, type in Mintsy, and choose my personal blog!


2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I love parties! I'll be there Mintsy! I'll have Mrs. Gumdrops post a photo of me in my party outfit on your facebook page! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I can't way to see it! :D

      Delete