Friday, March 1, 2013

Mintsy's Shifu Closet

So Mintsy and I weren't that thrilled with this weeks theme either and we got a late start on it... mostly because... I completed Ice Cream Land and Mintsy had to hang out in it for a while...
I get to wear my beautiful patch dress and display all of the Patchy stuff again! So cool! :D This week is so fun!
Trying to pry her out of that patch dress was hard...

So pretty! How much!
I told her too much for something she'll only wear one day and likely never again! The look she gave me could have frozen a lake.

Eeeeh nty
Mintsy wasn't too keen on all the layers. Although, she did think the green part complimented her coloring...

Oh I love the top!
And I reminded her once more that it's a little much for something she'll wear a day and be done. She wanted to continue shopping for clothes and I tried to get her focused on something else...

Another peacock seat? Wow.
Tee hee is red more expensive to photoshop? This one is only 9cc!
She always gets a giggle out of the pricing on the recolored items....

But after that... she drug me back to the clothes shop insisting she needed a new outfit.

I feel like a peasant. I don't want to be a peasant. 
Then I made the awful mistake of thinking a hat might help...

I do not feel pretty!!!
Scared for my life... I quickly dug into Mintsy's closet...

Ok. Now I feel like a princess. Tee hee
Whew! Luckily, the items were so old, and likely worn only once, that Mintsy didn't even recall having them... so she didn't make too much of a fuss about having nothing "new".  :)

6 comments: