Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Playdate with Fifi

Hello Fifi!!! Your house looks like so much fun! Can I have tour?
Oh no... what is Hideeni doing here?? RUN!
Is he gone? Fifi? FIFI!!!
Fifi! Where did you goooo?
Oh look at the pretty music box! Tee hee
It sure is pretty here ... but where did Fifi go? OH Butterfly!!!
He he he I am practicing my running so I can be faster than Hideeni!
Oh boy... it's a little scary in here... FIFI! Oh noes.
Fifi's house is so much fun! Tee hee
Hmmm maybe this plane will take me to Fifi...
Well Hello Mr. Robot. Have you seen Fifi?
Mmmmm Orange juice! Don't mind if I do...
Tee heeee That was good orange juice
Fifi! Is that you?
Thanks for letting me play around your house Fifi. It was fun...
even if I did get lost.

4 comments:

  1. lol mintsy is so sneaky! that's a good way to have fun when you're lost :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D She makes the best of the moment I guess :D he he

      Delete
  2. Adorable! What a pretty house, too.

    ReplyDelete