Sunday, June 9, 2013

You're Pure Gold, Baby!

This is the last Sunday in Pet Society and for the final theme I decided Mintsy needed to be decked out in pure gold extravagance. So I brought a little new, a little old, and some very old things together...

Woooow it is so pretty and golden...
What do I get to wear!? Huh? The pretty gold gown!??
The golden gown would be lovely!
Oh yes, it's really lovely!
Now that you're looking cute and made of gold... let's call in some friends!

All of my friends are here!!! How neat!!!! Hey guys, check out my trophies!
And Blossom! Tee hee
Look cute everyone! I'm gonna take a video!

You know what... I want my Viola dress instead!
Oh Mintsy, do I always have to change you 5 times before you're happy? lol Ok. Here ya go.

OK now I am ready for more friends!

Hey guys! Don't you feel like pure gold in here? I do! Tee hee
Yeah, you're golden Mintsy. Pure gold. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment