Monday, June 3, 2013

Mintsy Monday: Digging

The Pet Society Town Forest Digging map was first introduced on June 11, 2010. It was an exciting new thing for the citizens of Pet Society, and Mintsy was really excited at first.

Then she realized is required a little bit of luck and her aggravation grew...

Then on August 6th of that year they introduced a CC digging map (Deep Ocean) and her aggravation REALLY grew...

But here is a quick run down of her digging over the years...


October 2010
Surpriiiiise
 Mintsy, that is really creepy....

January 2011

I think the CC prices drove Mintsy to suicide...
What? This is the laziest bear in the world!
May 16, 2011

Mintsy DOES go over the deep end...

BURN! YOU CC DIGGING MAP! BURN!!!!
Poor Mintsy.... she tried and tried to pull out the CC rares from the dig sites but never could do it (though it finally happened with the Into the Wild dig map)!

August 5, 2011

Mintsy... why is Mintsitina at the dig site? o_O

I thought she could help me locate treasure!
Yeah... the petling was about as helpful as having more blue shovels :P

March 15, 2012

I should really have servants to do this...
I'm getting my dress dirty!
January 27, 2013

Oh yeah. I'm gonna conquer this map! Tee hee
You are so awesome and brave, Mintsy :)

May  26, 2013

I have a super shovel! I'm really gonna find some good stuff now!
Yeah... she found a muffin :/ lol

So.... how did you guys enjoy the digging maps? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the digging! I dig everyday. I'm a late starter at PS, so I spend my blue shovels at Lost Treasures. Suck when you spend all your cc on blue shovels and you don't even find anything though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah that would definitely burn :( CC digging is not kind on the CC pockets!

      Delete