Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tour Guide: Resort House: Lavish, Red Planet, Red Carpet, Ice Cream, Shangri & Penthouse, Shadows of Christmas Room and Halloween Room

Hello Earthling... I have lots to show you

Lavish Angel Secret Room -  Airport

This room was original made
for me when Maggie went away
and LEFT ME!!!
Which was OK the first day or so but let me tell you it got old QUICK! Ok.. it's still cool but whatever :P

Red Planet Room -  Space Ship Landing / Mayor Abduction

Goodbye Mr. Mayor. Tee hee
Watch Mintsy use her teleporter and then me try to type and spell correctly... it should be a hoot!



Only the cutest rooms from this fashionpixelnista!

 Red Carpet -  Fashion Runway and Modeling Center!

Ice Cream Land - Patch House

I love that dress... that is why this room exists... because of that dress!

Shangri La Gardens - Butterfly Oasis

I love butterflies!

Wild Penthouse - Bunny Veggie Hoard

nom nom nom nom nom ... also I love that huge plushie! Tee hee. Thanks Luna
Watch a video of beautiful butterflies... veggies... and Mintsy in her patchwork dress workin a runway like no other pixel!



Shadows of Christmas



 Halloween Room 



Video of the spooky rooms:

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    beautiful islands in philippines

    ReplyDelete