Thursday, June 13, 2013

Final Resting Place

So Mintsy, we need to pick out a final room. Where shall it be?

How about... the kitchen?

Nah. I never really ate anyway.
Ok. How about... the living room?

It's pretty nice... but kind of boring in here...
How about... the Petlings?

Yeah but I can take them anywhere... maybe somewhere outside
Okay. How about the Butterfly garden?

Oh yes! It is very beautiful here. But... someone is missing...
Ah. Let me see if I can fix that. :)

Yes. Much better! Tee hee. I'm with Ruby, Emma, Amber, and Amy (butterflyes)
and Shalie (arctic fox) and Keagan (orange fox)!
Forever <3

Goodbye you wonderful Pixel pet. ::hugs to all of you::

They might have been merely pixels but they filled lonely days with fun stories and lasting friendships (the people I met through them).

8 comments:

  1. Awww... it is so sweet! Yumi and I will miss you, and I'll miss my Yumi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :huuuugs: We will miss you as well! Thank you so much for reading. Good luck to the both of you.

      Delete
  2. Love you, Mintsy! Love you, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try logging in now! june 15th here,still works or my Kiara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe they haven't pulled it yet. Glad everyone is still able to play!

      Delete