Monday, June 10, 2013

Mintsy Monday: Petlings

Prepare for a photo overload! Of tiny petling cuteness!!!

I remember the day when little Mintsitina came to stay with us....

Aw she is curled up with Cheshire!

Hey you can't ride a spaceship you silly kitty!
 Yes, a silly kitty she is!
It's a bouncing coyote head!
 And then there was the day that Zadie the Coyote came to live with us...
How cute she was!
What is that!!!
 It's a bouncing bear head!
Aw it is so cute when it begs!
Nessa Nightstar is my favorite of all!
 Yeah she's pretty special to me too, Mintsy.

Jenny Bear! Stop trying to push sleeping Nessa off!
 Look Mintsy, your shenanigans is rubbing off on the petlings! The bear was having fun on the Merry-Go-Round and wouldn't get off. Yay glitch :)

You know, this begging gets old!
Oh hay Tomatosauce!

I always loved that name for my little skunk :)



And then the very last petling came to live with us... the little unicorn


 Mintsy changed her color several times...

That orange is what you call petling abuse... tee hee
Mrs. Nightstar all grown up! :D - 4/23/2011



You know those people who show you pictures of their pets...

Well look out! Here's some more of Mintsy's!!!! Mostly of the rooms they have had. :)
2011
October 21, 2011
2011
2012 - 2013

2 comments:

  1. tee hee they are cute! I have a skunk named Lilian, a white cat named Rosy Cute and a pink cat named Ariel. funny thing is that I put Ariel in my chest and I almost lost her in there... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I like the names!!! I lose mine in my chest all the time. lol :D

      Delete