Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cheap Critic: It's Expensive. Must be the best!

I need THIS rose.

Oh? Why do you need THAT rose, Mintsy?

Because it is the best rose in all of Pet Society
... how so? How much is it?

2cc... he he he
Well if that's the only rose hair clip I guess that's not bad....
It is until you see this one....

o_O How much is that one??
Oh 250 coins...
"Like yellow coins???
Yep
Mintsy! Put that first rose back on that shelf! I dont care if it is a slightly different shade that is crazy!

tee hee hee

You silly pixel.
But I still want the first one. It's bigger.
No.
The boutique is closing down anyway!
It's a matter of principal!!!


Oh you rotten pixel. :/

Fine.
Yay! I get the prettiest rose hair clip in all of Pixel Land!

 Yeah... the most expensive rose there is... just keep looking the other way... there we go...

It's so pretty!
Sure is Mintsy! Very very lovely. And cheap too.... cough cough...

No comments:

Post a Comment