Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tour Guide Mintsy: Secret Gardens

All of my gardens!!!
Since these were so small (and I'm running out of time)... I decided to put them in one post :)

And because this post is so long... please click the "read more" to see it and then please be patient... O:)



Secret Garden



Summer Garden

Video of Secret and Summer Gardens:


 

Autumn Garden

Lake House Retreat 

Autumn Garden video:


Romantic Garden

Splendid Secret Garden

Peaceful Sanctuary

Video of Splendid, Peaceful and Romantic:

 


Spooky Cemetery

 

Ghoulish Graveyard Secret Garden

Spooky Garden video:


 

Japanese New Year

Video all on it's own (just cause Mintsy had to be a little dressed for the occasion):


Vineyard


Vineyard Wine Jumping:



Land of the Lost Garden

 


Moonlight Arch Room


Just because it goes with the above garden... ;)



And this is a video of all of the gardens... mostly... it's just that I redid a few of them since taking this one... but I know how you guys marvel at my video taking skills. Wait. Do I detect laughter!??? HAH! ;)


For a full list of rooms: Tour Guide Mintsy

No comments:

Post a Comment