Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tour Guide: Resort House: Jungle Bird Nest, Irish Castle, Patio & Ponies

Welcome to my jungle bird nest...
& other places :)

Bird Nest

It's cozy up here!

 Jungle

Beautiful plants and flowers and ponds.... :D
And glowing fireflies! tee hee :D
Watch a quick video of Mintsy in her jungle bird nest:



My resort house was suppose to be non Castle like style.
Yeah that didn't last too long! Tee hee

The Ashford Castle! 


I did my best to model it off the picture below!
The real Ashford

Pony Barn!

If I get anymore I am gonna need a third pony room...

Royal Pool and Garden


A wonderful place to relax...

Watch a quick video of Mintsy swinging! And see some ponies... I know you wanna see more ponies.

1 comment:

  1. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    beautiful islands in philippines

    ReplyDelete