Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rosy Cheeks Week

Mintsy... I've decided that we're firing the Cat Dresser.

We are?
 Yep.
Yes! I get to be pretty this week!
Well I happen to think you're pretty every week but OK. Anyway... I had a thought...

Mintsy... where are you running to? I wasn't finished!

To fire the cat dresser! tee hee
...

O_O MINTSY!

All done.
That's not what I meant! Oh dear.... where's my bucket! Where is my bucket!!!

Eeesh you said fire her so I did!
I mean we weren't going to use her this week because I had an idea!

You... had an idea?
Don't asked so surprised you rotten pixel :/

Tee hee
.... :/

Anyway, after discovering the Rosy Pink lamp in the lost desert it reminded me of the old style PS. So we're going a TINY bit old school... 2009 old school. :)
Aw I am rosy and cute!
That you are, Mintsy, that you are :)



3 comments:

  1. awww.... mintsy is so cute! I've never actually seen her wear blush in an outfit before <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I need to put that blush to more use... lol :D

      Delete
  2. Love it! :D Glad the Cat Dresser didn't REALLY get "fire-d".

    ReplyDelete