Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Adventures in Big Land

MINTSY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT MUSHROOM!!!

Nothing...
That doesn't look like nothing to me! What are you doing to that poor pet?

Oh boy.

What? I was just having a good time. Tee hee.

And now... I think it is time for a nap...
but this bed is too small...
Don't look at me... you're the one that ate that mushroom...

Ack! This one is way too small!
Heh. That one is too small for you when you are normal size :P

Then I will just have to go look all around
for a place to relax! Hmph
Good luck Mintsy... you might be better off getting a shrink potion ;)
Weeee everything is so a lot more fun when you're big!
Is that so?

Most definitely! Tee hee
lol
Hmmm this is too cold... but at least I can SEE it! tee hee
Oh so that is why PS made the tables too small... They wanted you to pay 3cc every time you wanted to eat at the table!
This one is luke warm!
This one is just right! It's CHOCOLATE! tee hee
Eeeek! Maybe being too tall is a
little dangerous! I cant see!
Hey! I can read my book now too! If this candle wasn't in my eye...
Tee hee
Tee hee! GIANT PLUSHIES! :D

Oops I think
I sat on him...
OH NOES! I BROKE MY TUB!!!
>.<
Ok one more thing before I try to
find a better place to nap...

Nice dance moves Mintsy! (it's sad that a pixel has better moves than me :/ )
Aaaah this is just right!
Have a nice nap Mintsy!

We had a busy morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment