Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcome to Swedish Cyber Fairy Princess Week!

Mintsy?

::looks all over the place::

She isn't where I left her the other week.... she's not sleeping on the hammock or having tea...

HURRY up! I'm ready for my new room!!!!!
o_O Well that's a change... last week  you were afraid to go near the cat...
But I'm anxious to get a new rooooom!!!
How is this? Tee hee
lol It's very interesting! Lets see... this will probably have to be heavy on the cyber side but I think we can get some old timey stuff in there or at least some gold and blue!

Oh this is nice! Sitting at my cyber table under my
princess chandelier... sipping from old timey tea cups
while looking out at the ocean!
It's very different that is for sure!

Tee hee I love these strange rooms!!!!!!! My fairy is getting a bubble bath!! he he he he
Glad you like it Mintsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment