Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Friday: Disney Princesses

Uh... Mintsy... did the Cat Dresser dress you this morning? Because... you're clashing.

No. It's on purpose.
 Oh really?

I'm Cinderella's Evil Step Sister!
Ah. I see.

Why?

Because I am about to finish showing you undeniable proof
that I'm a princess! And a Disney one at that! Once I get done being evil
... er I mean a good step sister. Tee hee
I think you had it right the first time...

Anyway... as I was saying...
 ::whistles::
Here I am imitating Jasmin
Bohemian Princess (aka Esmeralda)

Rapunzel Dress

Rapunzel Princess
Cinderella Homemade dress
Village Belle


Princess Belle 1



Princess Belle 2

Ariel!
Classic Princess Dress (aka Snow white)

Snow White dress

Classic Snow White
Princess and the Frog
See! I'm a Disney star! tee hee


No comments:

Post a Comment