Monday, May 13, 2013

Mintsy Monday: They run on batteries!??

In June 2010, Playfish released a thing called the Nannybot.

It cleaned and fed your pet for you while you were away.

The only bad thing was... it didn't collect your lotto and for the price of its batteries it really should have!!!

HAH. Drowned Nannybot! Good place for her really!
Yeah a lot of them ended up looking like that. lol

Or I'd see this:

Uuuum I think you need to fire your Nanny... she's slacking on the job!
You've got flies!
I think Snuggles needed to fire his too...

Tssk tssk you lazy Nannybot!

But the ones that worked... well Mintsy loved them because that meant...

YAY! I found another source of food! Tee hee. TY Charlotte!
 But then they'd run out of juice...

May day! May day! I need another working Nannybot!
Poor Mintsy... she use to dine so well back in the day.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment