Friday, May 10, 2013

Fashion Friday: Fluttering Fairy Mintsy

Mintsy... do you realize you're a fantasy character in a fantasy world that often dresses up as a fantasy creature from a fantasy world?

Is she talking? Do you know what she's talking about?

Yeah me neither.
Hmph. fine. Just admire your winged beautifulness.
I was so happy to get this dress! Tee hee
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a gift from Tink (Reese's pet that's been abandoned). It was a prize in the Faerie Mystery eggs and we know our luck with mystery things!
I'm the Queen!
A gift from a lovely friend... it was a wonderful surprise and it looks like it was made with Mintsy in mind... so of course she loved it.
Immaculate Fairy
Another gift that was skillfully... acquired... cough cough. :)
Dark Fairy
Sugar Plum
Winter Fairy
These wings were definitely a gift! lol They were the prize in the CC mystery map... there's that word again... Mystery!

Another Winter Fairy!
Close enough!
 Not quite titled a fairy outfit but it is an outfit that came with wings... :)
I'm a cute fairy!
Yes Mintsy, you are. :)
Blue! I'm blue! But I don't feel blue...

Orange you glad you got to know me?
Oh Mintsy... really? >.< I mean yes I am but owe.
Autumn Faerie
And that is that for the Pet Society Fairy outfits (that I own). :) As always, we hope you'll share pictures on Mintsy's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment