Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Claiming the Throne

MINTSY! What are you doing wearing the Mayor's hat in public after what you did!!!

Oh dear. ::looks over shoulder::

I can feel the Pet Police breathing down our necks!

I'm taking over as Mayor of the Dead Pet Society!
They will need someone to help keep the town alive
now that our world is dead and I've done away with
the evil man behind it!
Oh dear. :/

How did YOU get here!!!

"Weeee look how high I can jump on my Jelly Fish!"
.... really? How did this guy get elected :/

I am not happy.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! What happened??? Wait; I think the Mayor IS a glitch after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be. He never stays dead. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. You and Mintsy really need to see Wreck-it Ralph to see what fate awaits the mayor. >:D

      Delete
    3. Well... aren't we still waiting for a part two to that story from you? o:)

      Delete