Friday, May 3, 2013

Fashion Friday: Mermaid Outfits

Mintsy has always loved Mermaid weeks. I have a special fondness for the sea, myself. :) Here are some lovely portraits of Mermaid Mintsy.

2013
This dress is very old but still cute!

I feel pretty :)

I love my purple wig. Tee hee
Hello from down under!
That wig really was a favorite, wasn't it Mintsy? And I have no idea how old that mermaid tail is! But it's still stylish.

I love this new wig too!
Thank you Staci and Baby!

2012
I'm an undead mermaid on the sunken pirate ship!
Halloween Pirate theme might have been recycled...but it was a lot of fun making those rooms. :)

2011



This one is my favorite though!
Yeah, I know, you love The Little Mermaid almost as much as me :)

Heeeeelp I'm about to be eaten!
Oh don't worry Mintsy... it's only Luna dressed up :D he he he
Crowns! Almost as cool as hats


2010?

Look at all my beautiful fishies
Yep. They were fun to play with too and you got to be a mermaid again!

What happened to this wig?
I have no idea o_O Seriously... I've lost it. lol (since found though...thanks Poppet!)

2008
Wow this is an old picture!

Tee hee I'm a fishy

2 comments:

  1. That shot with Ursula/Luna is PRICELESS! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... it is one of my many favorite pictures :)

      Delete