Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tour Guide Mintsy: Petling Chronicles

Petlings and a guest room fit for adventure


Petling Playroom

They're so cute when they aren't begging. Tee hee

 
Petling Nursery!

A quick video memory of my adorable petlings:



Guest Bedroom Chronicles

Mintsy? Where are you? You have guests!

Shhhh Iz checking for monsters
lol well that's very nice of you Mintsy....

I think anyone would be comfortable in this guest room! Even with the super large book thing!
I think you're right Mintsy.


And surprise! We have a secret room too!

Chronicle Garden... where it is always Christmas! :)

3 comments:

  1. It is a wardrobe! LOL. LOVE the Christmas garden :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you have so many petlings! you must have a lot of cash... there are too many cool petlings that cost cc, and all I have is a petling cat and skunk :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one that cost me anything was the Pegasus and really it didn't cost me a thing except time and clicking. LOL. ::sighs:: Oh I was so excited when I got a 20cc survey to work for me. SO. Excited. And because that survey worked for me... I received the Unicorn as a free gift shortly after. LOL

      Delete