Monday, May 20, 2013

Mintsy Monday: Hideeni Files

So we all know that Hideeni is the creeper of Pet Society. He pops up everywhere... follows you everywhere... and is always doing something... well, creepy.

No one can deny it. Not with the pictures I've snapped of him!

2011

Tee hee... I feel like I'm being watched again!
You are Mintsy, by that stalking Hideeni... you really need to lay off the happy juice... SIGH.

2010


February 10
Hideeni! Stop trying to wiggle your way into my hug fest!
 April 12

He's here... isn't he?
Bunny Mayhem! Ok. Fine. You can join in Hideeni.
You Camera hog.
The same could be said about you, Mintsy :P hahaaaa

April 26

What! He's back!?? Uuuuuhg
 April 28

Hideeni is crashing my party with Sweatpea :/
July 29

Hideeni! You are in my spotlight again!
NO! MY PRESENTS! AND NO you can't have a bone!!!

 July 31

The day Hideeni stole my soap... :/
August 8

PS told me to take a picture of this lovely occasion...
even if Hideeni is looking creepy!
September 17


Well, he isn't going away so I might as well join him!
November 7

I am alone at my party.... with Hideeni... SOMEONE SAVE ME
Oh poor Mintsy :(

December 22, 2009


Wow. There must be something between Snuggles & Hideeni.
They'are always together!
And apparently Hideeni doesn't want you to hug Snuggles :/


4 comments:

  1. noticed mintsy is in her ice skates a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. There was a reason for that... back in the day... golly now I can't remember. I almost want to say the pets moved faster??? Or it was somehow faster when visiting friends if they had the skates or the winged boots on??? OH noes my poor ancient mind! I forget things.

      Or maybe it was just to run through the trees faster?

      Delete
    2. yeah, I know. my pet wants to wear her skates or boots everywhere, but she has too many other pretty shoes to wear 8D

      Delete