Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tag! You're it!: Best Friends

Oh Mintsy, you have another letter from Grape!

She wants to know who your best friend is.

Everyone!
Except the Mayor. And Hideeni. Tee hee
But I guess you could say Blossom is the very bestest.
Why is that Mintsy? I mean besides her obvious awesomeness.

Because she is always calling me!
Haha. I have it on good authority that Blossom's phone only dials your number anyway... (at least that is what the caption said. lol ;)  )

She plays along with my sillyness...
ssssh we're re-enacting scenes from Remington Steele
I love sending her gifts! But I love sending all
of my friends gifts too :)
She didn't get mad when I accidentally clobbered her
with my mug
Of course she nearly poked my eye out that one time...
She makes sure I don't have any bad dreams!
She's fun to dress up with!

Even if she does change colors sometimes...

We like to ask for retired foods... so we share a lot of things!
And I got her addicted to pear cider... tee hee
And we've done all sorts of fun things together...

Like play dates at her amusement park and going places together.

And right now she's building us an escape out of Pet Society so we can live forever!

We ride our unicycle's together and she doesn't care if my cheap one is next to her pretty expensive one. :)

Yeah, the two of you have been long time friends. But I think I know one of the biggest reasons you guys are so close...

What's that?
Well.. you know each other pretty well. And Blossom knows how much you love to decorate!

She entrusted you to decorate a room for her petlings!

This was so much fun! Designing this lovely room together. Tee hee
Hmmm do you think Grape knows any fascinating pets?
She might! We'll drop her a note at the Secret Blogging Society and see if she has a pet that fascinates her and why!

5 comments:

  1. <3 Blossom is SO happy Mintsy stuck by her through countless color changes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie , can you trade these outfits with me? I'm trying to collect cc outfits.Before ps ends I want to complete my cc outfit collection. Pls help everyone!

      Rococo coin outfit
      Fushia mermaid outfit
      MPC Valentine
      Chinese girl
      MPC Cupid
      Rare outfit from mermaid kingdom mystery outfits
      White queen
      Cheshire Cat
      Alice bundle
      Witch of north,south and east
      Dorothy outfit
      Glow in the dark princess
      Regal masquerade
      Cyber princess
      Peachy picnic outfit
      For her outfit

      :bump:
      Do NOT give following please,
      Golden mermaid outfit
      Princess and the pea
      Red shoes
      Princess fairy bundle
      Strawberry cupcake
      Royal bride
      Sweetheart masquerade
      Halloween princess

      If u don't have the following, you could still send me any other cc outfits except the banned ones from my list.
      I am kiara
      One pony for outfit thanks!

      Delete
  2. yeah just ignore my post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.

      But in my defense, you didn't leave a Facebook link or anything.

      And I'm sorry, but the very few I have on your list are either not tradeable, or gifts.

      And the goal of this blog isn't to trade things. <3 But I wish you the best of luck.

      Delete