Monday, April 15, 2013

Beginning of Goodbye

We all knew this day would come, Mintsy. That is why we made the best of each and every week.

I know. But I will miss you.
I will miss you too, Mintsy. You've been a wonderful distraction for me during rough times... and through you I've met a lot of wonderful people.

It'll be so lonely...
No, it wont Mintsy. I will make sure Ruby is there with you. Your house will be just like we left it. I'll even give you a lifetime supply of food.

Chocolate food?
Yes. Loads of cakes and goodies. Now get rid of that tear. We have a few months left of stories to tell.

Okay. I <3 you.
I <3 you too, you crazy little pixel.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, this post was very cute. it made my tear up a bit! it's still hard for me to believe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mintsy. Make me all teary-eyed too. ::sniff:: <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first thing that made me tear up since hearing about this. :'( I will miss you Mintsy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you Minsty! Even though we didn't spent much time together but still Kitty likes you a lot! <3 I will miss Kitty just as much as I'll miss Minsty

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::squishes::

    We will miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete