Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome to the Golden Age

Hey Mintsy! How do you like your new furniture?

It's great! But why do I only have one chair? Who will eat with me?
They only made one chair and it only faces one way Mintsy... unless they expect your guests to eat facing away from the table.

Well that's dumb. I want another chair!
::shrugs:: :/

Oh a card table! Where are the matching chairs?
Yeah... I don't think they thought that was important either...

UHG! Then what is important!
Cash...

I want to be able to play cards with my friends! gah..

hmmmmm...
Oh noes. I don't like that look. AT ALL.

Uh, Mintsy... what is that?

Oh this? Nothing... just a little something for my Mayor friend...
If I can't invite people over and have a place for them to sit...
I'll have to go to them.


Mintsy.... you're not friends with the Mayor...

Oh? I'm not? What a shame. Tee hee
Oh dear. :/



8 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Mintsy's cooking up something for the Mayor?!. Poor Mr. Mayor :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Mr. Mayor! :o lol Mintsy believes it is justified. :)

      Delete
  2. Does Pet Society have accomplice laws? My state does...so if she killed the Mayor over here, you would be found just as guilty. :/ Be careful Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry mags. Ps is shutting down two months later so let her torture the mayor as much as she likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there are new plans in the works right now! The Mayor will go out... with a bang!

      Delete
  4. awww Mintsy Fifi wuill miss you

    ReplyDelete