Friday, April 5, 2013

Who likes veggies?

I don't know because someone never feeds me!
Man... when you get something on your mind you just don't let go, do you?

FINE!

mmmm nom nom nom...
I don't know why it matters. You're not a petling that runs away when I don't feed you :P

tee heee :)
Well, she's satisfied for the time being anyway...

What did you think of Veggie week? I still prefer normal looking furniture but I decided it was perfect for a bunny hole...

Me and Ginormous Bunny will have enough food for winter! tee hee heee :D

2 comments:

  1. Adorable bunny hole! Did you feed her peas because they are green and you are what you eat...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I was trying to get her to ask for veggies instead of fruit... so I put one in my chest. But the lousy little pixel that she is.. she insisted on fruit... she got a veggies anyway :P

      Delete