Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Effect Aways effectiveness at awaying

This is an ongoing story... please read the other parts first.
Recap & links here

Now Mintsy, this might not work....

Effect Away might take away magic potions in the store but it might not take away the Mayor's reflection....

Grape said it might so I think we should try it!
You've already made me wait so long!
All right. All right. Here we go.

Here goes nothing!
I don't feel any different...
Well, lets go check out a mirror first...

Oh I'm so nervous... is he there... is he???
:o MINTSY!! It worked! He isn't there!!!

You're kidding? It worked? IT WORKED!!?
LOL. Yes. It worked!

YAY! I don't have to live with the Mayor's reflection anymore!
Perfect. Now it is time for sweet revenge! tee hee
Oh no, Mintsy. Not more revenge!

Well that will have to wait anyway. We have to go find the Mayor's lost pets so we can get the quest item.

Fine. But I will be plotting while we do it. he he he
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment