Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet taste of....

This is an ongoing story... please read the other parts first.
Recap & links here

OK. Last petling found.
Now can I go carry out my revenge?
Uuuuh... suuure Mintsy.. once the Mayor gets here to give you you're amazing prize of one purple mystery box....

OK. But then I'm carrying out my evil plan.
:/ Ok Mintsy. Whatever.

Trying to talk her out of anything is impossible anyway. Why bother trying? Rotten pixel...

I'm still waiting.
Well that's odd... where could he be?

There he is! He's dancing with Grape! :o

Why is he way over there??
Mintsy... I think that effect away potion did more than get rid of
his reflection!!!

It's like.. a MAYOR REPELLENT!!!!

Seriously? The Mayor can't ever come near me??
Well I don't know about  never... maybe it'll only last three days but what an awesome three days!

THAT IS SO AWESOME! Tee hee
I know what my revenge will be....
STILL plotting??? Oh Mintsy....

Oh Mintspinky! You have packages!
Oh Mintsy! What are in those!??

Oh dear :/
What is in all this???
 I hope nothing bad :/

NO NO NO... it's... :whispers:
Scary ghosts and potions! My favorite!
:o Someone pinch me.

Hmmm it's pretty cool having a twin after all...
... What just happened here?

My mind is boggled....

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! But LOL. ALMOST enough to make me feel sorry for the Mayor...ALMOST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I'm glad the effect away worked, although it didn't work the way that I had in mind, but as long as Mintsy is happy I feel like I did my duty as friend :)

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! And thanks for being Mintsy's friend!

      Delete