Monday, April 8, 2013

Mintsy Monday: A fishing we will go!

When fishing first came out:
Fishing is so much fun! Look what I caught!
That is the ugliest flounder I've ever seen... or wait... is it a Halibut? We will never know!

Then after fishing had been out a while:

Fishing is so boring!
I couldn't agree more, Mintsy! Even in real life... lol

But we found ways to amuse ourselves with it...

Tee hee the little kitty looks like it's hanging on for dear life!
Of course.... you have to be really skilled to fish and take a picture at the same time....

Oops... it got away....
Tee hee... I'm gonna catch a flounder! Or a crab.. ha ha
There is something so wrong about The Little Mermaid fishing...

And even worse... Maggie makes me fish with the food
she could be feeding me every once in a while!
And we're back to the feeding thing... :/

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I remember when fishing was new, fun and exciting. Now it's more like a chore. I dread doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... it's odd thinking I ever once thought anything to do with fishing was fun. lol It wore off pretty quick though!

      Delete
  2. LOL! Poor Blossom! Too bad she can't eat the fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's tried... she can't even get them on her stove :/

      Delete