Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My favorite season

Mail call! Mintsy... you have another letter.

Tee hee another letter!
 It's from Miki from the Secret Blogging Club! She wants to know what your favorite season is.

Hmm. What is my favorite season?
Well, if we go by your closet... I would have to say spring.

Oh I LOVE spring!!
The flowers are blooming... the butterflies are flying...
And hats! I get lots of hats this time of year. Tee hee.
But mostly I LOVE spring because everything is GREEN! Tee hee.
Oh you silly, silly, pet. :)

I think I will send a message to Grape! I wonder how her neighborhood is
and if she has as many cool neighbors as I do!

7 comments:

  1. Maggie, Mintsy looks so nice in her purple outfit.

    I like the spring too, but I think that fall is my favorite! Great post!

    Welp, I'm off to answer Mintsy's letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an old dress but we actually just purchased it from the store recently! he he he :D

      Fall is great too since the leaves change but Mintsy is partial to the green color... lol

      And we can't wait to read your response! :D

      Delete
  2. Fall is my fave but I do love the warmer weather!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is very pretty (if you live up north where the leaves change!):D

      I can't wait to go to the beach! he he he

      Delete